1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information collected in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the company web domain owner is Backcountry Planes S.L., registered for these purposes in Avda. Cánovas del Castillo number 54 of Marbella (Malaga), C.I.F.: B-93328227 Inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Málaga in volume 52592, Book 4199, folio 166, Sheet MA-123772. Contact email: Info@backcountryplanes.com.
2. USERS: Access and/or use of this portal of Backcountry Planes ascribes the condition of USER, which accepts, since such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions shall apply regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that in their case are enforceable.
3. USE OF THE WEB: www.backcountryplanes.com and www.backcountryplanes.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter the "Content") on the Internet belonging to Backcountry planes or its licensors to which the user can access. The user assumes the responsibility of the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the necessary registry to access certain services or contents. In that record the user will be responsible for providing truthful information and lawful. As a result of this registration, the user can provide a password which will be responsible, undertake to do a diligent and confidential use of the same. The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and services that Backcountry Plans offers through its portal and without limitation, not to use them for (i) illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminating contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or detrimental to human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of backcountry Plans , its suppliers or third persons, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logic systems that are likely to cause the damage mentioned above; (iv) attempting to access and, in its Case, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Backcountry Plans reserves the right to remove all those comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, directed against the youth or children, order or public security or that, in their view, are not adequate for its publication. In any case, Backcountry plans will not be responsible for the views expressed by the users through the forums, chats, or other tools of participation if any.
4. DATA PROTECTION: - Backcountry Planes complies with the guidelines of the European 2018 regulation. The personal data collected, are not stored in files. In any case, in the services that the user can request to Backcountry Planes, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, informing him of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights.
5. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Backcountry Planes by itself or as an assignee, is the holder of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in the same (without limitation, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs required for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of backcountry plans or its licensors. All rights reserved. In accordance with articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property are expressly prohibited the reproduction, distribution and communication to the public, including its modality of placing at the disposal of the whole or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes in any media and by any technical means, without the authorization of backcountry plans. The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property ownership of Backcountry planes. You can view the portal items or even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of your computer or any other physical support provided is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The User must refrain from deleting, altering, avoiding or manipulating any protective device or security system that was installed on the pages of backcountry plans.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSABILITY: Backcountry Planes, not be liable under any circumstances for damages of any nature that could cause, without limitation, errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it. Likewise, all products offered for the construction by amateurs but manufactured to the highest standards, lack of certificate of type, being the use of the same the responsibility of the builder in the terms established by the Order of 31 May 1982 adopting a new Regulation for the construction of aircraft by amateurs.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Backcountry Planes reserves the right to make unannounced changes as it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, to suppress or to add so much the contents and services that are provided through the same as well as the manner in which they are presented or located in your portal.
8. LINKS: In the case that in the name of the domain is possessed links or hyperlinks did other Internet sites, Backcountry Planes will not exert any type of control over these sites and contents. In any case Backcountry planes assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to a foreign website will not guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, fusion or participation with the connected organizations.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Backcountry Planes reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at their own request or of a third party to those users who fail to comply with the present General Conditions of Use.
10.GENERAL INFORMATION: Backcountry Planes will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of your portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that it can correspond in law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Backcountry Planes may at any time modify the conditions here certain, being duly published as here they appear. The validity of the abovementioned conditions shall be according to their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Backcountry Planes and the user shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Malaga.